Yamaha has been officially engaged on raids and Dakar since 1979.
It’s been 43 years.
The Yamaha factory has just announced the withdrawal of the official team on raid rallies and the Dakar.
Which makes the last official Yamaha collectors.
In agreement with Yamaha Europe we can offer you the Yamaha WR 450 F factory victorious from Kazakhstan Rally 2021 piloted by the official pilot of Yamaha South African Ross Branch.
It is a factory motorcycle prepared with the special factory parts from the GP motorcycle service in Japan, from Kayaba factory, and unique small series scraping parts for Factory motorcycles.
- Factory shutter cut mass (numbered)
- Rally spec engine
- Mass-cut Factory Shock Depreciation from Kayaba (numbered)
- Fork 52mm (only for our motorcycles)
- Titanium chappe, carbon reinforcement
- Reinforced oscillating arm
- Rally chassis with all Factory rally specs
A unique opportunity for rally raid enthusiasts to own one of these rare factory motorcycles.
A certificate of authenticity will be issued by the Yamaha Monster Energy team.
Available in France.
Price and info on request.