DUCATI MOTOGP GP11
What collector has never dreamed of owning a factory MotoGP.
Since MotoGP existed (2002) only the Ducati factory has been separated from a few complete machines sold to privileged collectors with certain restrictions.
This Ducati MotoGP is a 2011 GP 80011 GP11 model from the Borgo Panigale factory.
These are the last 800 cc MotoGP engines having increased to 1000 cc since 2012.
This motorcycle is complete and rotating.
It was recently revised in the Tech3 workshops.
Available in France
Info and prices on request.
Technical description :
* 143 kg, +250 hp, 353 km/h.
* V4 800 cc engine, four stroke, 90 °
* Desmodromic distribution, 4 valves per cylinder.
* Six-speed cassette gearbox.
* Dry clutch.
* Magneti Marelli injection.
* Magneti Marelli electronic ignition.
* Termignoni exhaust.
* Öhlins shock absorber
* Öhlins fork
* Bridgestone 16.5 inch tires.
* Double Brembo front discs 320 m / m 4 piston calipers. Carbon discs.
* Simple rear disc Brembo steel two pistons.
Electric stand starter available.
Would you like more information?
Send us a message